My Five Favorite Characteristics of Exceptional Teachers
- They love their students…even those who are most unlovable.
- They spend time getting to know their students on a daily basis. They know that relationships are the foundation for all real learning.
- They say “yes” more than they say “no”.
- They are willing to take risks and encourage their students to, as well.
- They are constantly learning new things. They don’t have to know how to do everything but are open to learning.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink